Dance Class Procedures
- Little Ballerinas appreciates that you ensure children are taken to the toilet before the dance class, to avoid disruption to the class.
- Please be punctual in arrival and ensure that your child is picked up on time - this is important for both the smooth running of the classes and naturally your child's welfare.
- If a class is on prior to your child's class, we request that you wait in the waiting areas.
- The Little Ballerinas dance classes are designed with the first 5 minutes of the class being assigned to what is termed "I like to Dance" - this includes the theme song which helps to settle your child into the class, giving familiarity each week. Please take this time to make your child comfortable, ask any questions you may have and make any payments through the teacher. After many years of teaching dance, this is a system that works wonderfully, so Little Ballerinas thank you for following it.
- Little Ballerinas programs have an overall structure that is repeated each week, so that children become familiar and comfortable with routine. The individual dance lesson content in each term is varied, which is essential for pre-schoolers.
- Little Ballerinas appreciates that parents for Fairy Ballet classes wait in the waiting areas or outside. Learn more
- Please ensure your child has all their belongings and we look forward to seeing you in your next Little Ballerinas dance class.