Kids LOVE to ask many questions as we all know, but they also like to answer them and let us know about things, especially things that they really really like!
As teachers, we appreciate finding out things in classes about the children, getting to know their personalities and what they are interested in.
This here is a more open opportunity for families to sit down with their little ballerina and ask them these questions. Some ballet related, some not. Sometimes the families even get a surprise!
I would love to share this series on the Little Ballerinas facebook page and also some here on this blog.
Families love showing their friends and family and the little ballerinas get such a kick out of seeing themselves too.
How do you become a part of this?
Kindly follow these simple steps:
1. Highlight and print out the questions below.
2. Ask each of these questions to your little ballerina.
3. Write down their responses.
Of course, for our tiniest of ballerinas you can answer for them. But naturally for those that can answer, please let it be their answers.
4. Scan and email back the answers to LB HQ to email@example.com with the child's name too.
5. A photo of your little ballerina in her tutu and ballets (just her) is required for the series too. Please attach in your email.
6. Periodically on the Little Ballerinas facebook page "Meet little ballerina <name>" will be posted with a selection of the 16 answers per child will be included (to allow for reader's variation) for us all to read and celebrate them.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of this and joining the LB family in more ways than one xx
1. How old are you?
2. Laughing and smiling is great - what things make you happy?
3. What is a special thing you love to wear?
4. What do you love about being a little ballerina?
5. What is your favourite thing to do in ballet class?
6. What book do you love being read to you at bedtime?
7. What do you like to do when you are not dancing?
8. If you were a mermaid, what colour would your tail be?
9. What do you like doing at the beach?
10. What is your favourite movie/TV show?
11. What prop/props do you love dancing with at Little Ballerinas?
12. What foods do you like to eat?
13. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
14. What day do you come to ballet?
15. Who are you going to invite to Watching Week?
16. You're a little ballerina now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
(this one is mainly for Fairy Ballet students)
Thank you & we can't wait to receive your answers.
P.S - Oh yes, everyone that completes this and sends back to us with their child's photo by 27th June,
will go into a competition
to be one of 2 lucky recipients
to receive 50% off their Term 3 fees.
Winners will be selected randomly in a draw.